Sbrisolona Cake with ice cream is a real pleasure to which, once tried, you will not be able to resist: two different textures that meet each other, and create a perfect balance of flavours, that will surprise you at every bite.
This Cake is the symbol of Mantuan pastry. Made with very few ingredients and enriched with almonds, it’s a true example of versatility in cooking.
Today we want to suggest you a real delicious combination: Sbrisolona Cake with pistachio and chocolate ice cream! Ready to try it?
- 1 Bottoli Sbrisolona Cake
- Good quality pistachio and chocolate ice cream
- Some pistachio from Bronte (Italy)
The process to prepare this simple dessert is really fast, so you can enjoy it every time:
- The first thing to do is to choose where to serve the dessert. We recommend you a small glass but you can easily experiment with something else;
- now take the Sbrisolona Cake and crumble some little pieces on the bottom of the glass, to create a thin layer. You can also enrich it with some grains of pistachios from Bronte;
- then it’s time for ice cream: first of all create a generous layer of chocolate ice cream and then another one of pistachio ice cream;
- as a final touch, decorate the surface with some other crumbles of Sbrisolona Cake and enjoy it!
Now you just have to try the recipe and let us know how it was.